Hello. I am Steve Grant and I am the owner and operator of Premiere Home Mortgage based out of Goldsboro, NC.
My goal is to give YOU, the client, the PREMIERE SERVICE that you deserve and a Loan Program that best fits your needs. I have over 20 years of experience in helping people from all walks of life with getting approved for many types of loans from refinancing to traditional home loans in Goldsboro and beyond.
You can be rest-assured that you are dealing with a home loan expert near SJAFB that is very familiar with the home financing process and the importance of this decision for YOU, the individual and your family.
Give me the opportunity to serve you with the most important purchase that you will ever make. Let my years of finance experience WORK FOR YOU!
You can get started by filling out my quick and easy form below or call me directly TOLL-FREE at (877) 773-4856 with your needs.
What to Bring…
The following is a comprehensive list of information we will need from you. You “should” have most of if not all of the following before coming to meet with us about your possible loan approval.
Information Needed with Your Application:
- Residential addresses(es) for the past 2 years
- Landlord and mortgage companies mailing addresses plus account numbers that you have had business with for previous consecutive 2 years of residence.
- Employers’ names and addresses for the past 2 years.
- Names, addresses, account numbers and balances of all bank accounts, and your most recent 2 months’ worth of bank statements.
- Names, addresses, account numbers with balances and monthly payments on all open credit obligations.
- Addresses and loan information on other real estate owned by you if applicable.
- Last year’s W-2 and your most recent pay stub.
- Your personal check or money order for the credit report fee.
- If inquiring about a VA loan then please bring in your certificate of eligibility or DD-214 form.
- If self employed then you will need the last 2 years’ of federal tax returns, year to date (YTD) profit and loss statement and a balance sheet. Corporate returns if applicable.
NOTE: Additional information maybe required. This list are guidelines and not to be taken as any kind of guarantee.